7 steps to owning your own home
- Organise Your Finances: In general, you can borrow up to 3.5 times your annual gross salary ( combined income for joint applicants). First time buyers can borrow up to 90% of the property value. Second time buyers can borrow up to 80%.
- Talk to Complete Financial Solutions - We’re here to guide you through this process. Contact us here and one of our mortgage advisors will assess your application and get back to you within 24 hours.
- Application stage: It is important to get the right advice and find the right mortgage that suits your needs. Complete Financial Solutions will personally guide you from start to finish on your mortgage journey. We can meet you face to face and also online through Zoom and Microsoft Teams. See our handy Mortgage Application checklist which details all documents you will need when applying for your mortgage.
- Get Approval In Principle: Once the lender has received your application, and they are satisfied you meet the criteria for the mortgage, they will issue you with an Approval in Principle.
- Select Your House From Wexford Low Energy Homes - Ken from Bridge Auctioneers will expertly guide you in all aspects of these developments.
- Loan Offer Stage: The loan offer confirms the Mortgage amount, the Term, the Rate and the Property being purchased. This is sent to your solicitor together with a legal pack for signing by you.
- Mortgage Draw Down: When the Loan Offer is signed and all final checks completed, the mortgage proceeds are drawn down and paid to your solicitor for completing your house purchase.
Talk to us today about Mortgages – Get Simple Straightforward Advice